Monday, April 12, 2010

Paper Storage

Moving on to Paper Storage. How do you store your 12x12 paper? What about your 8.5x11 paper? I have a few different paper storage solutions. For the bulk of my 12x12 paper, I store them on storage trays made by Dynamic Displays.

Photobucket

I use these trays for my Bazzill, Coordinations, Stampin UP, Bo Bunny, and other Misc. Paper Lines.

For my Close to My Heart Paper packs, I use wire paper racks, although I'm beginning to think I need more racks.
Photobucket

For my basic colored cardstock, both 12x12 and 8.5x11, I sort them in Cropper Hopper Paper Storage Products in my JetMax cubes from Michaels. Nothing too fancy. One of these days I will get around to re-organizing my papers because I'm finding that I have a huge selection and I'm starting to forget what I have and where to find it!


How do you store your paper?

Until next time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...