Thursday, April 22, 2010

Cricut Software Comparison

Debating on whether to purchase SCAL, MTC, Inkscape, Cricut Design Studio, or a Gypsy?

Check out Clever Someday for a complete comparison chart. This chart is updated frequently so it's a good link to save for future reference.

In addition, Create Your Heart Out has a 4 part series on "Which Do I Choose" that goes along with the same available products. Feel free to check those out by clicking the links below:

Which Do I Choose?
Which Do I Choose? Part 2: SCAL
Which do I choose? Part 3: Make the Cut
Which do I choose? Part 4: Gypsy plus Roundup

Personally, I LOVE my Gypsy. I haven't really used my Cricit Design Studio because I purchased my Gypsy right after purchasing the software and I stare at a computer all day for work so I'm not jumping for joy to do it some more when I get home. I love that I can play around with the Gypsy when I'm getting my hair or nails done and then finalize the project by cutting it out when I return home. However, I do wish the images were colored because I'm a visual person and my creative juices flow better when I'm "living in color!"

While we are on the topic, I'm sure many of you have already heard that Provo Craft has a lawsuit against Make The Cut (MTC). You can find more information about that lawsuit at Scrapbook Update.

Until next time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...