Friday, May 11, 2012

The BIG Move & Blog News

It’s official! My daughter and I are moving on May 31, 2012. We will be relocating from Surprise, AZ to Peoria, AZ (a whopping 20 minutes away from our current location). Although I love the area of Surprise, moving to the Arrowhead area is the right move for my family at this time.

It will definitely be an adjustment going from owning a 4 bedroom single-family one-story house to renting a 2 bedroom three-story townhouse (that is only 300 sq. ft. smaller than my house) but I’m excited for the changes and new challenges.

I realize that I have been pretty absent from my blog (bad blogger!) for quite some time but I plan on changing all of that after getting moved. You may have noticed some recent changes to my blog header and although this blog started as a way to highlight my love for paper crafting, I have enjoyed dabbling in DIY projects and other hobbies and plan to highlight those areas a lot more after moving.

The direction of my blog will be adjusting in the upcoming months. I hope to continue highlighting paper crafting projects while enhancing the content to include more DIY, Home Decor, Cake Decorating, and Life related posts. I’ll post more on my Blog Vision/Direction in the near future.

I hope you will join me in my upcoming journey and I welcome any suggestions or comments.

Until next time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...