Monday, December 28, 2009

UPDATED: My Scraproom


During my Holiday Break I decided to update my Scap-area. Since Santa brought my daughter a new desk that I was able to move into her room, I was able to grow a bit more in my shared Scraproom without having to nicely kick out my boyfriend!

After much work and frustration (on my boyfriends part) this is how my Scraproom ended up:


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


To acomplish this new look I picked up a few more of the Simply Built Scrapbook Storate Cubes from Michael's for 55% off on Thanksgiving. I was able to make a 2nd desk space for myself and declutter my previous working space (my lovely desk setup from IKEA). Now I have a section to work on plus it houses my Cricut Expression (I seem to use this with every project so I needed it close) and YourStory (I still haven't put this to use but plan to in the near future), both by Provo Craft. My 2nd desk space now holds some more papers, YourStory books and lamination sheets, Zutter Bind-It-All, Zutter DreamKuts, Sizzix Texture Boutique, and a miniature sewing machine that I have yet to use on my pages. I am very delighted with my new space.

Please feel free to share your comments!


Click here to view the Before photos of my Scraproom.


Until next time!
~Cassandra~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...