Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack


Ok, so I was actually back 2 weeks ago but I've been slacking on getting back into the groove of none Vacation Life! Vacation's never seem long enough, why is that??

Anywho, Hawaii was a blast. We went to Kona (the Big Island) and it didn't exactly look like Hawaii, or at least what I had thought it would look - all that Black Lava stuff! Strangely I was bumbed that I coudldn't find any Red Lava to take pictures of...go figure.

I just developed my photos from the trip so I'm trying to plan what type of product to use them in. I have a Bo Bunny Travel Word Book that I may use - only time will tell.

Moving on. I went to my very first Crop on Friday (remember I'm a newbie). I had a blast and learned some neat things from some of the other crafters. I think I'm going to venture into Card Making - I can't wait for my CTMH and Stampin UP! orders to arrive with my new stamp sets! I've determined shopping is 1/2 the fun of Scrapbooking! LOL. (If you know of a Shoppers Annonymous Club, please forward on the information).

Well back to the office!


Until next time!
~Cassandra~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...