Monday, November 30, 2009

Holiday Cards


Look! Since I'm a newbie to crafting I am quite pleased that I finally finished my first few cards. I am pretty happy with these 4 cards. I actually made about 20 cards and only ended up satisfied with 4 of them. Ugh! At least now I have something to get me going.

The inside and back of the cards are pretty much all the same minus some color variation.

Card #1 Front

Photobucket

Card #2 Front

Photobucket

Card #3 Front

Photobucket

Card #4 Front

Photobucket

Card Inside

Photobucket

Card Back

Photobucket


Supplies Used:
  • Creative Memories paper trimmer
  • Creative Memories rotary set (small and medium circles)
  • Flower Soft adhesive
  • Bead adhesive
  • Your general adhesive and scissors
  • Recollections paper from Michaels (holiday blues)
  • Flower Soft (Polar Ice)
  • Stampin Up Ink Pads
  • Close to My Heart Stamp Sets (Snow Friends, All Decked Out, & Feathery Flakes)
  • Various craft glitter and beads
  • Stickles
  • Various craft pens
  • Close to My Heart coloring pencils




Until next time!
~Cassandra~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...