Monday, February 11, 2013

On a Budget

Did you notice the new addition to my Blog Header?



I’ve decided that I need to stick to a budget in all categories of my finances but especially so in an effort to find room for a hobby budget. Right now, looking at my finances, there is no room for my various hobbies, especially paper crafting!

I figure if I share my budget and progress here then I’ll stay focused and accountable. If you have any tips on how to stay on track, please share!

To start off my new focus I’m going to be holding an “On a Budget” series this week. I’ll share more details of how I’m going to re-vamp and re-focus my budget, changes I’m committing to in order to adjust my financial situation, budget worksheets, and more.

Feel free to join in if you’d like to share your budgeting tips and/or progress.

Check back tomorrow for “On a Budget Series – Part 2: Recommended Percentages.”

Until next time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...