Friday, December 2, 2011

Special CTMH Promotion Alert

To make sure everyone gets what they want on their wish lists this year, I am having my own December Promotion in conjunction with the great offers already available from Close to My Heart.

When you place a qualifying order with me through my website (www.ctmh.com/abitofitallforcraftin) you will qualify for the following offers:

When you place a $25* order through my website between now and December 12 (you will receive a $5.00 gift certificate towards your first $5* purchase from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book (goes live in February).

When you place a $50* order through my website between now and December 12, you will receive a $10.00 gift certificate towards your first $10* purchase from the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book (goes live in February).

In addition, for each order placed through me (via e-mail, phone, or website) between now and December 31, 2011, your name will be put into a drawing for a Goodie Basket of Close to My Heart products. Winner will be drawn on January 1, 2012.

While you are on my website, don’t forget to check out the “While Supplies Last” section from great discounts on retiring products.

On top of these promos, check out the Rock the Block Campaign and the December Stamp of the Month for additional offers you can take advantage of during the month of December.

*order total is before tax & shipping

Until next time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...