Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book is LIVE!!!!

The Close To My Hear Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book is now LIVE to customers!!!

IdeaBook-Cover

You can view it on my website HERE or contact me to get your very own hard copy!

In addition to all the new stamp sets, accessories, and beautiful paper…CTMH has released another Exclusive Cricut® Cartridge. Just like the Exclusive CTMH Art Philosophy Cricut® Cartridige, the Artiste Cricut® Cartridge coordinates with a variety of Close To My Heart stamp sets!!!

CricutArtiste

The cartridge package is setup similar to that of Art Philosophy. For $99 USD (less tax & ship) you will receive the Artiste Cricut® Cartridge (only available from a CTMH Consultant), 3 coordinating D-sized stamp sets, and 3 coordinating chipboard dimensionals. Contact me for more information.

I can’t wait to get my hands on the new cartridge so I can work on some new projects!

Be sure to check back tomorrow for more highlights on the new CTMH Exclusive products from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book.

Until next time!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...