Monday, November 30, 2009

My Gypsy


The Background:
I ordered my Gypsy on the evening of 11/17 and it arrived 11/19. $8 for 4 day shipping that ended up being 2 days - I highly recommend the $8 investment if you are impatient like I am.

The Review:
Anyway, so far I love the Gypsy. It is extremely easy to use and it updated quickly when I registered it.

I was a bit sceptical about ordering because of some of the complaints I've read on various blogs, yahoo groups, and cricut message boards. However, I am very pleased with my purchase. I didn't have any issues connecting my G to my E and cutting. I took my G with me to our Thanksgiving gathering and played around with it while waiting for family to arrive, it is a great time passer.

My only complaint is that I haven't received my Cricut Rewards for it yet and now the item I wanted from Cricut.com is no longer in the 800 point section (George since 90% of the free files found online involve George). Oh well!

The Low Down on the Deal:
Here are additional details on the bundle I purchased:
Photobucket

Bundle Includes:

  • Gypsy personal design studio with 2 pre-loaded full content cartridges (Gypsy Wanderings and Gypsy Font)
  • Destinations full content shapes cartridge with keypad overlay and handbook
  • Decorative black and pink Gypsy protective cover - measures approx. 8-1/2"L x 3-3/4"W x 1-1/3"H
  • Stylus
  • Black and pink carrying bag
  • AC adapter
  • Car charger
  • USB cord
  • Cartridge connect cord
  • Instruction start card

Purchase it here:
HSN Gypsy Bundle



Until next time!
~Cassandra~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...